top of page


Do you have the right insurance for your rental property?


Real estate investors and landlords require specific coverage that a homeowners policy may not provide. 

We can tailor a policy to cover as many rental dwellings on one policy as needed. Coverages will differ based on type of coverage form selected and owner or tenant occupancy. 

We offer Special and Basic Form policies and can adjust coverage as needed for personal property in the rental, loss of rental income, personal injury and landlord liability.  

We also offer excess liability to protect your investment. Let us review your needs.

Rental Dwelling.jpg
bottom of page